The players finally sit down to play Munchkin Starfinder from Paizo and Steve Jackson Games that was funded via Kickstarter in October 2017. Plus… a new player enters the arena.
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at email@example.com
Play a laser-toting explorer in Munchkin Starfinder, where we combine the backstabbing, monster-killing, “roleplaying” action of classic Munchkin with the hostile planets, sleek starships, and alien creatures found in Paizo Inc.’s new Starfinder Roleplaying Game! Choose from more than a dozen new races and classes to beat up space monsters, loot exotic planets, and race to Level 10.
Munchkin Starfinder was developed by Munchkin Line Editor Andrew Hackard and illustrated by Howard Tayler, known for his webcomic Schlock Mercenary as well as his work in the Writing Excuses podcast alongside Brandon Sanderson and other great authors.
This 168-card stand-alone game comes with new races, new classes, and Star Munchkin card backs. Like most Munchkin games, this is for 3 to 6 players, ages 10 and up, and takes 1 to 2 hours to play.