At some point, heroes are going to need a place to eat. The multiverse of comics fandom is filled with some of the best eateries and restaurants, but what one would you want to eat at?

What restaurant would you most want to eat at?(Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Hermes Press announces DC Comics Before Superman: Major Malcom Wheeler-Nicholson's Pulp Comics

Kaijumax Volume 4 #1

1. June 10, 2018 at 3:19 pm — Reply

I’ll go for Big Belly Burger. No other reason than I always found it funny.

2. Frederick Pagliarulo
    June 10, 2018 at 3:59 pm — Reply

I voted for Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe because it’s got that old fashioned diner vibe, but I really want to eat at the shawarma place that the Avengers assembled in at the end of their 2012 movie!

3. Thunderhowl
    June 10, 2018 at 4:24 pm — Reply

Pop’s all day. Chocolate malted for the win!

4. GATOLOGIC
    June 10, 2018 at 6:24 pm — Reply

Pop’s. It’s been open forever.

5. Jer Jones
    June 11, 2018 at 7:01 am — Reply

Gotta say Pop’s. When I step into any diner with that 50’s aesthetic i think “Archie” .

6. Jesse
    June 11, 2018 at 1:16 pm — Reply

Definitely Pop’s. You know he’s making his burgers from scratch with real cheddar, his fries are double cooked and those shakes are made to order. No mass produced fast food here!

7. Ingrid
    June 11, 2018 at 3:53 pm — Reply

Pop’s! The shakes look great. Ooh, it’s pretty traditional – I bet I could get a chocolate ice cream soda there, which is even better. Cheeseburger and fries next to that would be fantastic.
    Great. Now I’m hungry.