When the Fantastic Four return to the Marvel U in August, some of your favorite Marvel comics will celebrate by featuring their own FF covers.
Look for Marvel’s RETURN OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR variant covers on these select titles:
1. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #3 by STEVE EPTING
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 by CHRIS SPROUSE (not final art)
3. ASTONISHING X-MEN #14 by ADAM KUBERT
4. AVENGERS #6 by JOHN CASSADAY
5. CAPTAIN AMERICA #2 by TRAVIS CHAREST
6. DEADPOOL #3 by ROB LIEFELD
7. DOCTOR STRANGE #4 by DAVID AJA
8. FANTASTIC FOUR #1 by MARK BROOKS
9. HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: DEAD ENDS #1 by STEVE MCNIVEN
10. IMMORTAL HULK #4 by ARTHUR ADAMS
11. MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #9 by ALAN DAVIS
12. SENTRY #3 by PHIL NOTO
13. THE LIFE OF CAPTAIN MARVEL #2 by HUMBERTO RAMOS
14. THE PUNISHER #1 by SALVADOR LARROCA
15. THOR #4 by BRYAN HITCH
16. TONY STARK: IRON MAN #3 by ADAM HUGHES
17. VENOM #5 by GERARDO ZAFFINO
18. WEAPON H #6 by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
19. X-23 #3 by CARLOS PACHECO
20. X-MEN: RED #7 by DAVID MARQUEZ
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variant covers, coming to comic shops this August!
This is not the first time Marvel has done this promotional stunt to let you know a popular character has returned or is celebrating a milestone, so it makes sense that Marvel is doing this for Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben.
Do you have a favorite cover? Use the comment section below to share your thoughts and reactions.