With Avengers: Infinity War crossing the one billion dollar threshold this weekend, it’s time to examine those wonderful gems Thanos where’s on his glove, and ask the all-important question, “Which one would you most want to have?”

SOUL
Allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Gem is also the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe.

TIME
Allows the user to see into the past and the future; stop, slow down, speed up or reverse the flow of time; time travel; change the past and the future; age and de-age beings; and trap people or entire universes in unending loops of time. At full potential, the Time Gem grants the user omniscience and total control over the past, present, and future.

SPACE
Allows the user to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space; teleport themselves and others any place the user can imagine; increase their speed; and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, the Space Gem grants the user omnipresence.

MIND
Allows the user to enhance their mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential (when backed by the Power Gem), the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously. The Mind Gem is also the manifestation of the universal subconscious.

REALITY
Allows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible; and create any type of alternate reality the user wishes. At full potential (when backed by the other Gems), the Reality Gem allows the user to alter reality on a universal scale.

POWER
Allows the user to access and manipulate all forms of energy; enhance their physical strength and durability; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the effects of the other five Gems. At full potential, the Power Gem grants the user omnipotence.

Which Infinity Gem would you most want to possess?(Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Wayne’s Comics Podcast #328: Michael Terracciano and Garth Graham

COMICS PORTAL: Free Comic Book Day 2018 Sparkled!

1. Damascus
    May 6, 2018 at 9:47 pm — Reply

It’s interesting to see how heavily favored the Reality Stone is over the others. It just seemed to me that while it would be nice to have the Power Stone and make myself stronger or indestructible, I could do that with the Reality Stone. It just seemed the most utilitarian and versatile of the bunch.

• Damascus
      May 6, 2018 at 9:49 pm — Reply

Edit: I just realized there were only 16 votes cast, so at this point 44% of those polled had chosen Reality, in case it flips massively later and makes my first post nonsensical.

2. May 6, 2018 at 11:28 pm — Reply

Reality, hands down. I’m a somewhat simple man, just let me make a timeline where I’m a Super Sentai sixth ranger (as in acting in a new series, not replacing any known actors or given the actual powers) and I’ll be content.

3. May 7, 2018 at 9:11 am — Reply

Probably reality. If used creatively, it can essentially do anything and everything.

4. Bernard
    May 7, 2018 at 11:50 am — Reply

I want unlimited Power

5. Lt Flowbee
    May 7, 2018 at 4:03 pm — Reply

I’ll take the Reality Gem. Just look at what the Scarlet Witch did in House of M with Reality warping powers. I could have my own little village of Peaksville! (No singing allowed)

6. SeebootheGoblin
    May 7, 2018 at 9:02 pm — Reply

Oh man, didn’t realize there would be homework for this Pow.

Space gem. Being able to manipulate the location of anything is pretty cool. Really cuts down on delivery tines from Amazon. It would also be cool to be able to exist anywhere. I could beat James Cameron to the bottom of the ocean to reveal all its secrets.

7. StellarLeader
    May 10, 2018 at 1:00 pm — Reply

Which stone will grant me capacity to be completely unnoticed whenever I want? Like I can still interact with objects if I want but I couldn’t be seen, heard, felt, etc.? That one

8. Karl G Siewert
    May 11, 2018 at 4:53 pm — Reply

Since I’ve always said that teleportation would be my go-to superpower if given a choice, I have to go with the Space Gem. I’ve always wanted to be able to visit anyone anywhere in the blink of an eye.