Diamond Select Toys rolls out the Avengers Infinity War toys and statues

Cosmo #5

1. Michael
    April 30, 2018 at 6:58 pm — Reply

The only reasons I didn’t go is..1)dont have a movie theater in my town and 2) dont have a vehicle to get to a town with a movie theater.

2. Marshall Nisbet
    April 30, 2018 at 11:32 pm — Reply

That’s a lot more “No” than I would have thought.

3. Toric
    May 1, 2018 at 6:45 pm — Reply

That’s a no for me. I tend to wait for home releases nowadays. Theaters aren’t big on subtitles. I’ll go for the occasional “big deal” (Wonder Woman being the most recent) but Infinity War doesn’t quite grab me enough.

4. Ingrid
    May 1, 2018 at 9:25 pm — Reply

I don’t like dealing with crowded theaters, even with the fancy seating and picking seats early. Besides if I wait a bit, I stand a better chance of getting a seat I prefer.

5. StellarLeader
    May 2, 2018 at 8:40 am — Reply

Unfortunately not. I certainly wanted to but I wanted to watch it on IMAX the first time and the only IMAX screen in my city was sold out for the weekend (and Monday) so I watched it on Tuesday

6. Ray
    May 2, 2018 at 1:51 pm — Reply

Most of the Yes’s are too emotionally drained to vote on anything for at least another week