The heroes return to Baldur’s Gate! But will it be a welcome home party, or a party of one? Find out in this week’s Dueling Review of Dungeons and Dragons: Evil at Baldur’s Gate #1 from IDW Publishing.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS EVIL AT BALDURS GATE #1
Writer: Jim Zub
Artist: Dean Kotz
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Cover Price: $3.99
SOLICITATION: Minsc the Mighty—Evil Beware! The Baldur’s Gate heroes return to the city at last, but their time adventuring in Ravenloft and the frozen northern reaches of the Realms has changed them. Each of them must face great trials ahead before they’ll be ready to embrace their destiny.
A new hero of the people roams the streets of Baldur’s Gate, and Minsc feels left behind despite his own legend. Can he reclaim his place as the city’s Beloved Ranger? Whatever happens, evil is going to get its butt kicked most thoroughly!