Beginning today, and running until June 13th, 2018, IDW Publishing and Traveling Stories are running their annual San Diego Comic-Con sweepstakes.
Those who enter have a chance of winning the following ultimate experience package:
● Two 4-day passes to sold-out Comic-Con®
● Airfare for 2 within the continental U.S.
● Four nights stay at the Wyndham Bayside in San Diego Gaslamp district
● An exclusive tour of the San Diego Comic Art Gallery with Ted Adams, CEO of IDW
● Airport pickup and shuttle to the gallery, and then to the hotel
Anyone in the world can enter! $10 gives you 10 chances to win. Each additional $1 is another chance – the math is simple. Every dollar is a donation to Traveling Stories, a 501c3 nonprofit organization that empowers kids to outsmart poverty by helping them fall in love with reading by the 4th grade.
“I’ve always been an avid reader, even when I was little. I’m excited that through this sweepstakes we’re able to raise the funds needed to give kids in underprivileged areas the same literary experience I was lucky enough to have,” said Ted Adams, Founder & CEO of IDW Publishing.
If this sounds like something you want to participate in, you can enter the sweepstakes via bit.ly/comic-con-sweeps