It may come as a bit of a surprise to many of you meatbags, but there are more comic publishers than just DC and Marvel. In fact, many publishers, that were once considered small, are now selling enough comics that they are now listed as Premier Publishers with Diamond Comic Distributors. That must mean a lot of you are reading comics from them, right?

So which publisher do you read the most comics from that is not DC or Marvel?

Which publisher do you read the most comics from that is not DC or Marvel? (Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Retro Review: The Adventures Of Holo-Man: Birth Of A Hero #1 (1978)

Astonishing X-Men #10 Review

1. Thunderhowl
    April 8, 2018 at 1:24 pm — Reply

Image, but only barely. I really only read Marvel or DC in trade anymore. My reading preferences are all over the place. Small publishers are where you find the real gems.

2. April 8, 2018 at 1:45 pm — Reply

Its really hard to say which but its either Dark Horse for manga & Hellboy or IDW for Transformers.

3. Frank
    April 9, 2018 at 7:33 am — Reply

Currently, I am picking up trades from IDW (Atomic Robo) and the occasional trade from DC. Nothing seems worth spending $4 a month anymore.

4. April 9, 2018 at 11:49 pm — Reply

Lately, BOOM! Studios. Not for lack of interest, there are a ton of series I would love to follow regularly from IDW, DC, Marvel and a couple others if I actually had more funds, but money is pretty tight so I’m sticking to a select few titles that I’m currently enjoying.

5. thetrueelec
    April 10, 2018 at 12:00 am — Reply

It’s close between IDW and Image but between all the Transformers and TMNT books IDW comes out ahead.

6. Aaron Daniel
    April 10, 2018 at 11:35 pm — Reply

Aftershock

7. Andrew Hash
    April 11, 2018 at 5:32 pm — Reply

Really wish I had got my vote in earlier, but I was too busy.
    – Other
    I’m mainly reading books by Seven Seas, Yen Press, and Kodansha Comics, in that order, all of which are in the other category.
    I used to read Viz, but I’m pretty sick of pure Shonen titles these days and would rather read genres that are all but dead in US comics like Girl’s Adventure and Romance comics.

8. Gayle
    April 11, 2018 at 10:34 pm — Reply

*Other

Archaia Entertainment

9. Jason
    April 14, 2018 at 11:28 am — Reply

I read books from a wide range of publishers including self-published and small print. However, looking over my last several books, First Second edges out everyone else.

10. Karl G. Siewert
    April 15, 2018 at 5:34 am — Reply

My “Other” is First Second, because I read so many gns and trades from libraries, and I’m almost never disappointed by what I find at :01. From all the great work by Gene Luen Yang to the Nameless City series to works by great YA prose authors and incredible biographical work, this publisher has everything I love about the modern comics industry.