This week on the Major Spoilers Podcast: We take some time to just have a conversation about things on our minds, things that are bothering us, and why we do what we do. This is not your typical show.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Call the Major Spoilers Hotline at (785) 727-1939.

A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends!

Closing music comes from Ookla the Mok.

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

[Solicitations] IDW Publishing to reprint Roy Thomas and Mike Mignola's Bram Stroker's Dracula

[Solicitations] Devil's Due flips the action fighter trope with Final Street

1. March 27, 2018 at 10:56 pm — Reply

This was a very different episode for us. I really like how it turned out. As the producer, I threw out the script completely with no direction on where we were going to go except I wanted us to have one of our regular conversations with each other, only this time the mics were hot.

2. Cory Graham
    March 28, 2018 at 12:34 am — Reply

Awesome discussion. This was so fun.
    Side note I used to work for a local news station. Obviously not the same level of editing as you do Stephen, but I get it. Takes a ton of resources and time. You do great work.

• March 28, 2018 at 9:26 am — Reply

Thank you. Wasn’t looking or fishing for a compliment, but I appreciate your response. Jason and Ashley work just as hard on their shows and videos, too. I’ve been formulating an idea about a different approach to teaching a subject that I hope I can test in the fall. I will share that on this week’s Finally Friday.

3. thetrueelec
    March 28, 2018 at 4:49 am — Reply

I loved this podcast, really interesting hearing everyone just talk.

On kids not thinking men should cry, while I was with the kid I babysit she watched a show that had a man cry and she actually said ‘I didn’t think men cried.’

4. Justin
    March 28, 2018 at 1:09 pm — Reply

Love this issue. Insight into your lives is a better listen for me than the comic reviews.

5. Dennis
    March 30, 2018 at 5:27 pm — Reply

Always appreciate the work you guys put into the podcast, but felt this episode was a bit preachy at times.