[Convention] Dark Horse announces C2E2 2018 convention exclusives

[Convention] Oni Press releases C2E2 convention plans and exclusives

1. Mark H
    March 25, 2018 at 11:39 am — Reply

As a resident of the great state of Georgia, there is no question. Coca-Cola is the only correct answer (although Mountain Dew is good for D&D night).

2. Thunderhowl
    March 25, 2018 at 1:28 pm — Reply

I like my soda with a lot of ice, and I find that Coke waters down better than Pepsi, so I vote Coke.
    I’ll drink just about anything though.

3. March 25, 2018 at 1:45 pm — Reply

Of the actual colas, I prefer Pepsi. It just tastes better to me.

But my drink of choice is actually Sprite, which is a Coca Cola Company product.

4. Ray MacDonald
    March 25, 2018 at 1:48 pm — Reply

I haven’t drank either cola in almost 15 years. but when I did I liked Pepsi. (It should also be noted, when I stopped. I lost 25 lbs in two weeks). Most of their line of beverages have better flavour over all.

5. Kirby
    March 25, 2018 at 4:56 pm — Reply

Of the two choices I vastly prefer coke.

However, I will join the Dr Pepper army in the cola wars.

6. Shayne
    March 25, 2018 at 5:53 pm — Reply

Coke. Always will be a Coke drinker. Pepsi seems too sweet.

7. Jeffrey
    March 25, 2018 at 9:16 pm — Reply

I have always been a Pepsi fan. But Coke Zero is better than Diet Pepsi.

8. Frank
    March 26, 2018 at 8:22 am — Reply

My wife lived in south Florida where Pepsi was dominate. When she moved to Georgia, it was hard to find.
    I prefer diet Dr Pepper over diet Coke.

9. Ingrid
    March 26, 2018 at 3:38 pm — Reply

Pepsi. Although to be fair, I seldom drink either. Coke made me feel ill as a child. My preferred soda was always cream soda. Or Vernor’s Ginger Ale!

10. Ron
    March 29, 2018 at 7:33 pm — Reply

Pepsi from the bottle and Coke from the fountain. Since I tend to consume more bottled soda, I vote for Pepsi.