The Baltimore Comic-Con will return to the Inner Harbor at the Baltimore Convention Center the weekend of September 28-30, 2018. While that’s still a long way off, we are excited to announce our initial batch of guests, as well as news about our host store, Cards Comics & Collectibles, throwing their Grand Opening Ceremony, annual Thanksgiving sale, and in-store signing with Frank Cho.
The sponsor store of the Baltimore Comic-Con, Cards Comics & Collectibles of Reisterstown, MD is hosting its official Grand Opening ceremony on Friday, November 24th at 10am with a ribbon-cutting and cake. Come join us at our new location — 51 Main Street, Reisterstown, MD 21136.
And don’t miss our annual Thanksgiving sale, which runs on Wednesday for a Preview Day, and then again on Friday from 11am-7:30pm, Saturday from 11am-7pm, and Sunday from noon-5pm. Featuring:
- 70% off Modern and Bronze Age back issues and cards 1980-present!
- 50% off Paperbacks and Hardcovers, cards pre-1980, action figures, Toon Tumblers, and more!
- 30% off Gold and Silver Age comics!
- 20% off Store Exclusive Covers (in-store only!), card packs and boxes, new comics, and “New This Week” items!
- Sunday only:
- 80% off Modern Back Issue Bins!
- 60% off Paperbacks and Hardcovers!
And in celebration of our Grand Opening, join comic book artist Frank Cho (Liberty Meadows, Skybourne, Harley Quinn, Totally Awesome Hulk) signing on Saturday from 2pm-5pm.
And finally, the Baltimore Comic-Con is thrilled to announce, in addition to on-site CGC grading, this year’s confirmed guests for the show include:
- Joel Adams (Bucky O’Hare Graphic Novel Coloring Book)
- Neal Adams (Deadman)
- Zeea Adams (Neal Adams Monsters)
- Mark Buckingham (Scooby Apocalypse)
- Buzz (Superman: The Coming of the Supermen)
- Frank Cho (Harley Quinn)
- Steve Conley (The Middle Age)
- David Finch (Trinity)
- Meredith Finch (Rose)
- Jenny Frison (Wonder Woman)
- Barry Kitson (The Flash)
- Hope Larson (Batgirl)
- Terry Moore (Strangers in Paradise)
- David Petersen (Mouse Guard)
- Don Rosa (Uncle Scrooge)
- Thom Zahler (Time & Vine)
“2018 is going to be a fantastic year, and we’re definitely kicking things off right,” said Marc Nathan, show promoter of the Baltimore Comic-Con. “Our new store is spectacular, so if you’re in the area, please stop by and check it out. And don’t miss Turkey Day deals, Frank Cho in-store, and a chance to bend our ear about next year’s Baltimore Comic-Con!”