- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at Patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Investigators of Arkham Horror
It is the roaring 1920s, and strange things have been happening in the sleepy New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. People have gone missing. Others have reported sightings of indescribable creatures. The very air thickens with a sense of foreboding like an evil mist in the streets. The Ancient Ones are stirring…
The alternate history of the Arkham Horror Files universe is one of terrors so unthinkable that merely catching sight of one can cause you to lose your grip on reality. The greatest of these are the Ancient Ones, terrifying beings from beyond time and space that threaten to wake from their eons-long slumber and return to the world. Even in their slumber, these Ancient Ones reach across the barriers between worlds to affect our reality. They touch the dreams of troubled mortals, many of whom become cultists, and they unleash spine-chilling monsters and eldritch horrors.
In the face of these threats, humanity’s continued existence depends upon the actions of a few unlikely heroes—those men and women willing to stare into the maw of madness and take action. These heroic investigators and their adventures are the beating heart of the Arkham Horror Files universe, and you will find their lives and stories given new depth amid the 264 full-color pages of The Investigators of Arkham Horror.