It’s landmark Episode 300 of the Wayne’s Comics Podcast! To celebrate, I’m sharing the great interviews I recorded at this year’s New York Comic Con with many great DC Comics creators, all of which took place from October 4 through the 7th! You’ll hear my chat with Marguerite Bennett from Batwoman and DC’s Bombshells followed by my interview with Flintstones creator Mark Russell. After that is Tim Seeley discussing Green Lanterns, Gail Simone from Wonder Woman/Conan, and Cecil Castellucci, who scripts Shade the Changing Girl, followed by James Tynion IV, who talks about Detective Comics and his new series working with Jim Lee. Next up is legendary creator Neal Adams and a writer new to the show: Ray Fawkes, who is launching a revisited Ragman, and then there’s a brief chat with Steve Orlando about Supergirl. Things wrap up with John Romita, Jr., talking about his upcoming projects with Frank Miller and Superman, among other things! Please note that I did have some slight technical trouble, so you’ll hear a crackle or two, but not often! As always, special thanks to Charlotte Sandler from BH Impact and the folks at DC Comics’ publicity! You’ll find the sequence and times you can hear each interview during the podcast below:
- Marguerite Bennett, Batwoman 2:25
- Mark Russell, Flintstones 10:37
- Tim Seeley, Green Lanterns 15:48
- Gail Simone, Wonder Woman/Conan 27:00
- Cecil Castellucci, Shade the Changing Girl 37:01
- James Tynion IV, Detective Comics 45:15
- Neal Adams, Deadman 58:40
- Ray Fawkes, Ragman 1:09:50
- Steve Orlando, Supergirl 1:19:34
- John Romita, Jr., Silencer 1:21:46
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patreon member. It will help ensure Wayne’s Comics Podcast continues far into the future!
At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.