Dynamite Entertainment has quite a project for those who are loving the Atari books. The publisher announced a new Indiegogo campaign for The Art of Atari, which celebrates 30 years of the video game maker.
The Art of Atari, the most comprehensive retrospective to date, clocking in at over 350 pages, and collecting production and concept artwork, photos, and marketing materials. Fans will glean exclusive insight from key people involved in Atari’s rich history, with behind-the-scenes details on how the most iconic games in early video game history were conceived of, illustrated, and developed.
The Indiegogo campaign can be found at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/art-of-atari-signed-hardcover-book-game-video#/
The Art of Atari Indiegogo signed edition is currently printed and ready to ship upon completion of the campaign, just in time for the holidays! With tiers designed to fit any collector’s budget, backers will have the potential to enjoy a number of great rewards, including:
- Art of Atari Signed Hard Cover Edition with a Tim Lapetino signed tip-in plate,
- Digital copy of Art of Atari,
- Indiegogo Exclusive 8 x 10 Missile Command Lithograph,
- Art of Atari Poster book,
- Centipede issues #1 – 3
- Swordquest issues #0 – 4,
- Atari Classics: Swordquest GN,
- Centipede #1 sketch cover: remarked, hand sketched edition by Ken Haeser and signed by Max Bemis, and more!