Once, a young boy ventured into the Rock of Eternity where he met the great wizard Shazam. by shouting the wizard’s name, Billy Batson was transformed into Captain Marvel. Now you have the opportunity to use one of those powers, but which one?

What one power of SHAZAM! would you want?(Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

[Preview] Vampblade Season Two #7

Major Spoilers Podcast #747: Speed Demon and the JLX

1. September 26, 2017 at 12:22 pm — Reply

The Wisdom of Solomon since it is the only power that would be really useful to me. Strength, stamina and speed would be wasted with my defective body, I have plenty of courage (or at least an ability to do stupid dangerous things even when I know I shouldn’t), and if I’m being completely honest, I’m not sure I should be trusted with power.

2. Allen Stucker
    September 26, 2017 at 1:06 pm — Reply

Right now I think the world needs wisdom a lot more than anything else.

3. silvergray
    September 26, 2017 at 2:30 pm — Reply

I was going to go for speed, but I decided to do the smart thing.

4. HipHopHead
    September 26, 2017 at 3:28 pm — Reply

I almost selected Z, but who wants the power of zoos?

I chose Courage of Achilles – with courage you can face all challenges…even when you fail, you have the courage to get back up and try again. If the Courage of Achilles includes invulnerability, I can wear a steel reinforced heel to protect my weakness.

5. Doug Connors
    September 26, 2017 at 5:47 pm — Reply

Solomon, because enough wisdom can solve all problems, barring the odd child safety issue.

6. Hannah
    September 26, 2017 at 5:56 pm — Reply

Wisdom of Solomon, that’s what I need. I could figure out how to do so many things to help people around me, if I were only wiser.

7. Sheldon
    September 26, 2017 at 6:24 pm — Reply

I choose stamina, because it will help me run a marathon, and it will help me in the bedroom.

8. b003
    September 27, 2017 at 7:43 pm — Reply

“Power” of Zeus, very ambiguous. Easily retconned into anything I want it to be.