I’ve been talking about it for so long, it is finally time to play One Deck Dungeon!
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at Patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at email@example.com
One Deck Dungeon
Adventure calls.but you don’t have four hours or the desire to set up hundreds of pieces. One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in, bash down doors, roll dice, and squash baddies with style. By using cards in four different ways (as an encounter, XP, a skill/potion, or a stat-boosting item), all the experience of dungeon delving has been fit into a compact package. You can venture in alone, or bring a friend. The Dragon doesn’t care, he’s happy to eat both of you! and don’t even think about trying to spare him, that’s the wrong game entirely. One Deck Dungeon is a tabletop version of the popular video game phenomenon of rogue-likes — dungeon delves where you try and survive as long as you can against increasingly nasty monsters. The game is very easy to learn, featuring intuitive dice mechanics and thematic skills and abilities.