Critical Hit Pathfinder Real Play Podcast

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: The battle against the hag continues! Someone or someones may just go down in this episode (of Critical Hit).

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

Stephen Plays: Legendary DXP

Major Spoilers Question of the Day: The Ms. Marvel Conundrum Edition

1. Frederick Pagliarulo Jr. (a.k.a. Darth Macho)
    August 20, 2017 at 5:42 pm — Reply

I’m not a fan of Pathfinder’s crunch with all of the different types of defenses in particular. That being said, you guys are handling it so well, and Sam is doing a great job sorting it all out. The role play is stellar as usual on everyone’s part. Thank you!

• Zar
      August 21, 2017 at 11:12 am — Reply

It really shouldn’t take 5 hours to do a single combat no matter how important it is. It’s why I don’t like 4e and apparently I can say the same for Pathfinder.

2. Josh
    August 21, 2017 at 2:56 am — Reply

So are we never going to hear from the Torkletons again or? Love this series, don’t get me wrong… Just was looking forward to hearing the next part of that story…

• August 21, 2017 at 8:18 am — Reply

Yes, you will! We talked about this in-depth this weekend during the VIPatreon Live Stream…. http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers

• DAVID HARSHMAN
        August 23, 2017 at 12:36 am — Reply

Is this addressed in any way outside the VIP section?

I do wish I could donate (and when I can afford to donate to anything, this podcast will be the first thing I support) but right now I can’t. But, I am still a fan that would like to know when the Pathfinder ends and the good stuff gets going again.

6 months is quite a long break from any kind of podcast…and, I’m willing to wait for it to restart. But, it would be nice to have a feel for when that restart might be.

• August 23, 2017 at 9:11 am — Reply

Yes. We’ve talked about it on many of our other podcasts, comments sections on other posts, on the MajorSpoilers twitter feed, and so on. Also, we haven’t taken a break, Critical Hit has been knocking it out of the park each and every week.

3. Alec
    August 26, 2017 at 1:29 pm — Reply

This episode is not on Spotify, but episode 415 is. I’m listening to it elsewhere for this episode so its not really an issue, but I’m just letting you know so you can add it. But thanks guys, I’m loving the podcast :)

• August 26, 2017 at 3:44 pm — Reply

It was added the same time as 415 was added. They both show as “released”

4. Burpley
    September 13, 2017 at 8:57 am — Reply

Every single skill and ability check in Critical Hit ever:
    Rodrigo: everybody give me perception checks
    Brian: Nat one!
    Rob: 14
    Stephen: 23
    Matthew: perception…check…do I know how to do that? I know how to do that…it’s on my sheet! haHA! If I were…a perception…stat…bonus…I would be…summina…now do I add my charisma to that? No of course not, I know that. I have a thinnnng…that lets me…with the thingima…and the frams and the stats and the..does my headband…give me…no wait I’ve GOT this! Perception bonus plus four says right here…Ha! But I do have…does this apply in this situation? Because that would give me plus two… to initiative… does that apply? No of course not initiative is its own thing…so I’ll just..the plus four then right? One d20 plus four…NAT 20! HA! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT! YEEE-AAAHUH!
    Sam: …56