Top-FiveLOGO3Top Five Summer Memories

Top Five is a show where the hosts categorize, rank, compare, and stratify everything‚Ķ from cars to gadgets to people and movies. From stuff that is hot, and things that are not nearly as interesting – it’s Top Five.

This week, because Karl demanded it, we reflect on our favorite summer memories.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

[Convention] Stan Lee to attend Wizard World Madison and more

Major Spoilers Question of the Day: Better Late Than Never Edition

1. August 18, 2017 at 5:12 pm — Reply

I don’t remember demanding this, but it was fun! Also, you did it in 2013 with Rodrigo and Zach. http://majorspoilers.com/2013/05/30/top-five-44-summer-memories/

• August 18, 2017 at 8:13 pm — Reply

Were the answers different?

• August 20, 2017 at 3:02 pm — Reply

I imagine not, it’s a pretty consistent memory for me. I don’t always tell the night before part of it in mixed company, though….

• August 21, 2017 at 7:24 pm — Reply

There was a lot of overlap. Mapping your responses:

Matthew
        165.5 -> New
        165.4 -> 44.4
        165.3 -> 44.1
        165.2 -> 44.2
        165.1 -> New

Stephen
        165.5 -> 44.1
        165.4 -> 44.5
        165.3 -> 44.3
        165.2 -> New
        165.1 -> 44.2

2. August 18, 2017 at 5:44 pm — Reply

Matthew has told the “meeting Stacy” story in the following episodes:
    #121 …Accidental Discoveries (http://majorspoilers.com/2015/11/12/top-five-accidental-discoveries/)
    #98 …Pleasant Surprises (http://majorspoilers.com/2015/04/09/top-five-pleasant-surprises/)

It was ranked #1 both times.

3. September 14, 2017 at 2:39 pm — Reply

Great show! One of MY favorite summer memories: I was 16 and lived with my grandparents that summer so I could have a job. (I was a car hop at Debbie’s Drive In…a root beer stand across from the cemetery.)

I worked nights and spent my afternoons with my grandfather, listening to the Cubs on the radio and reading. I drank ginger ale and he drank PBR. My boyfriend and his buddy came to visit every weekend and I’d hang around the square with my friend and watch the cars do “grit laps.”