Dynamite Entertainment is pleased to announce that they have partnered with social media sensation and pop culture photographer, Johnny Wu (aka @Sgtbananas) for the launch of their latest Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, which will celebrate his work with a gorgeous Kickstarter exclusive hard cover art book, Ten Frames Per Second; An Articulated Adventure! With an expected shipping date of December, this first-ever collection of Johnny’s work will take you on a journey through your childhood in this visually stunning and nostalgic adventure.
- Digital pdf of Ten Frames Per Second; An Articulated Adventure,
- A Kickstarter exclusive hard cover edition of Ten Frames Per Second; An Articulated Adventure,
- A Johnny Wu signed Kickstarter exclusive hard cover edition of Ten Frames Per Second; An Articulated Adventure,
- Additional digital and hard cover art books, including The Art of Alex Ross, Masters of Spanish Comic Book Art, and more!
- An exclusive Johnny Wu photo shoot! This is a one of a kind opportunity for you to have Johnny Wu photograph your favorite toy in an exclusive photo shoot! This opportunity has never been offered before, and may never be offered again. Working in conjunction with the Kickstarter for 10 Frames Per Second, Johnny will supply his unique vision for bringing toys to life with a set of vibrant exclusive digital pictures of your selected toy. (Note: photography will be done on a coordinated basis and the timetable will be worked out directly upon completion of the program. A waiver is required allowing the use of the toy and shipping/insurance for the toy must be coordinated.)
About Dynamite Entertainment:
Dynamite was founded in 2004 and is home to several best-selling comic book titles and properties, including The Boys, The Shadow, Red Sonja, Warlord of Mars, Bionic Man, A Game of Thrones, and more. Dynamite owns and controls an extensive library with over 3,000 characters (which includes the Harris Comics and Chaos Comics properties), such as Vampirella, Pantha, Evil Ernie, Smiley the Psychotic Button, Chastity, and Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt. In addition to their critically-acclaimed titles and bestselling comics, Dynamite works with some of the most high-profile creators in comics and entertainment, including Kevin Smith, Alex Ross, Neil Gaiman, Andy Diggle, John Cassaday, Garth Ennis, Jae Lee, Marc Guggenheim, Mike Carey, Jim Krueger, Greg Pak, Brett Matthews, Matt Wagner, Gail Simone, Steve Niles, James Robinson, and a host of up-and-coming new talent. Dynamite is consistently ranked in the upper tiers of comic book publishers and several of their titles – including Alex Ross and Jim Krueger’s Project Superpowers – have debuted in the Top Ten lists produced by Diamond Comics Distributors. In 2005, Diamond awarded the company a GEM award for Best New Publisher and another GEM in 2006 for Comics Publisher of the Year (under 5%) and again in 2011. The company has also been nominated for and won several industry awards, including the prestigious Harvey and Eisner Awards.