Roll20 users have something to be excited about as the online gaming system is ready to roll out the Dungeons and Dragons Tomb of Annihilation module on September 8, 2017.
The Roll20 module contains the entire contents of the book version, fully integrated into the platform. Also included in the Roll20 module of Tomb of Annhilation:
- Over 350 hours of campaign preparation completed for Roll20 users.
- Over 20 unique Maps for your players to explore. The module is advanced feature-enabled with Dynamic Lighting.
- Rollable Tables for all shapeshifters in the adventure, as well as alternate options for default NPCs.
- Rollable Tables and Macro Options for all random encounters.
- Interactive Player Puzzles.
- Rotating Map Tokens to represent spinning room features within the adventure.
- Players’ map of Chult with revealable areas that become unveiled as the party explores this vast new land.
- Statted Tokens featuring original artwork from Dungeons & Dragons. Tokens are linked to
- Character entries in the Journal, with Roll20 5th Edition OGL character sheets and clickable actions.
- Cross-linked handouts throughout the adventure.
I’ve been using the Roll20 system for a couple of years now, and have had access to the D&D modules before they’ve arrived for the rest of the world, and with the Tomb of Annihilation release, I think Wizards of the Coast and Roll20 have finally nailed it when it comes to bringing the pen and paper modules to the electronic table top.