Summer time is supposed to be a laid back time where little happens, but in reality, we tend to run around and do more than is done during the long dark times of winter. Hopefully everyone gets a little time off during the summer months and gets to do some traveling, see friends, and family, or maybe travel to a far off destination for some much needed R&R.

Are you taking some time off this summer?(Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Geek History Lesson #170 - House Greyjoy (Game of Thrones)

[Preview] Miraculous Adventures #1

1. TimeLadysWand
    July 18, 2017 at 11:00 am — Reply

I work a retail job and don’t have enough paid time off or get paid enough to be able to take a vacation.

2. Rob
    July 18, 2017 at 11:21 am — Reply

I’m off next week in fact . Heading to Cardiff for the Doctor Who studio tour among other things

3. Ingrid
    July 18, 2017 at 11:34 am — Reply

I’ve already taken one week off and spent it repainting the bathroom and playing computer games. I may also take a week to go up to Lake Superior.

4. July 18, 2017 at 12:08 pm — Reply

I took time off for a family reunion in Florida, and will take a few days for PAX-West at the end of August. On top of that we have ton of summer birthdays in my family so we are always going somewhere most weekends. Summer is a busy time.

5. July 18, 2017 at 1:17 pm — Reply

Spent time camping in the moutains. Vacationing at the Oregon coast and in September I will be taking my family to Disneyland (first time for 4 and 1 year olds) I love taking time off during the summer!

6. Doug Connors
    July 18, 2017 at 5:06 pm — Reply

Not this year, saving up my time for a long trip to visit the parents and family next year.

7. July 18, 2017 at 7:49 pm — Reply

Nope. The most I’ll get is maybe one or two days (not consecutively) where I’ll have slightly less to do, and I won’t know when they will be until they actually happen, so I can’t make any grand plans for those days.

8. Bastion
    July 19, 2017 at 10:54 am — Reply

I dedicated an entire lecture series on why I wouldn’t use patreon, but now that I do I have enough money to take vacation.

9. Jamie
    July 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm — Reply

I have a week in august. Ends on my birthday. Then back to work where the craziness begins!!!