Let’s face it, not all of us can be on the ball the moment our eyeballs open. Some of us need fuel and energy to get out the door to make semi-coherent sense of the world (or even get a Question of the Day on the site). There are all sorts of caffeinated drinks that are used to jump start the day, which bring us to the all important Question of the Day, “What drink gets you going in the morning?”

GO!

LEGO Speed Build and Review of Spider-Man: Homecoming ATM Heist Battle (Set 76082)

New Comic Releases for July 12, 2017

1. Ray
    July 10, 2017 at 12:08 pm — Reply

I start my day’s off with a cheaters mocha, one strong cup of black coffee with a tbsp of hot chocolate mix. on good days it has marshmallows. On work days it is straight black coffee all the way.

• Michael
      July 10, 2017 at 2:49 pm — Reply

Lol, in my family we call that a redneck mocha, it’s great for early morning hunting or fishing trips.

2. July 10, 2017 at 12:45 pm — Reply

Working days I drink whatever coffee is available when I get there. At home its green tea.

3. Daniel Langsdale
    July 10, 2017 at 1:18 pm — Reply

OJ. I’ve been caffeine-free drinking for over 20 years. It’s been easier to wake up without a caffeine habit than it ever was with.

4. July 10, 2017 at 2:17 pm — Reply

Coffee (whatever kind is on hand, depends on what is on sale that doesn’t taste like liquid tar) with a spoon of french vanilla cappuccino powder as a mild sweetener/extra kick of caffeine.

5. July 10, 2017 at 2:34 pm — Reply

Coffee. Good and strong.

6. Michael
    July 10, 2017 at 2:47 pm — Reply

Coffee, black.

7. Drew
    July 10, 2017 at 10:31 pm — Reply

Black coffee, either Americano or cold brew depending on what the weather is like.

8. Mark
    July 10, 2017 at 11:18 pm — Reply

I drink the Bulletproof Coffee. I don’t buy the hype about the alleged health benefits, but it sure is tasty.

9. July 11, 2017 at 12:39 am — Reply

I have a long commute in the morning, so I need to get out the door as efficiently as possible. As much as I like a hot cup of joe, if I can avoid brewing coffee in the morning, that’s ten sweet minutes of extra sleep. To have my sleep and drink my coffee, too I take Trader Joe’s medium roast and their dark roast and grind them together. Then I’ll let it cold brew over night in a coffee press. In the morning I press, pour, and go.

10. July 11, 2017 at 8:32 am — Reply

I don’t even have the time to be ashamed of it anymore: My caffeine is almost entirely Monster Rehab. I buy five on Sunday, one for each morning, so that I can get to work and not strangle anyone. :)