Critical Hit Pathfinder Real Play Podcast

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: There is no such thing as a quiet night at the inn.

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

[Gaming] Check out three of the new gods from the upcoming Starfinder RPG

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

Finally Friday for June 23, 2017 - Help Me Opie-Wan Kenopie, You're My Only Hope

Major Spoilers Question of the Day: Useless Super-Power Edition

1. CDM
    June 24, 2017 at 9:07 am — Reply

Hey Critical Hit Crew! I found you guys back in October and just caught up a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, that means I have to wait in between each episode. Oh well. Anyways, I just wanted to thank you guys for the quality podcast that I can recommend to others. I really appreciate that y’all keep the language pretty clean and refrain from crude jokes that many other RPG podcasts frequently contain. Keep up the great work! I am looking forward to seeing where this western is going and the next season of the main story.
    -CDM

• June 24, 2017 at 10:08 am — Reply

Thanks. We are glad you are enjoying the ride! Also, hello, Future Person!

2. Dylan
    June 24, 2017 at 4:51 pm — Reply

I can’t believe you missed the opportunity to suplex that ghost train Steven. Everyone that has ever played Final Fantasy VI has collectively shed a tear. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, Google ‘Sabin suplex ghost train ‘.

• June 25, 2017 at 8:08 am — Reply

Yes… I can’t believe I didn’t perform something that I’ve never heard of, against something one can not perform an attack against. I am sorry…

3. Dylan
    June 25, 2017 at 9:13 am — Reply

Part of DnD is the players forming the story just as much as the GM. You don’t know if you don’t try. Though I don’t blame you for not knowing about the game. On a side note, your monk could strike ghosts with your magic fists right? I don’t remember off the top of my head if monks have access to that class ability by 5th level in pathfinder. Sorry if I came off as rude, but I thought that scenario was the prefect setup for performing wrestling moves on a ghost train especially with a monk in the party. I just had to know if any of you were thinking about it during that session.

• June 25, 2017 at 10:53 am — Reply

Having never played Final Fantasy, I was not, and I suspect Stephen hasn’t either. As a rule of thumb, the wrestling references tend to come from Rodrigo and I, associated as we are with the wrestling dynasties of Silverside and The Lizard King. (Boo! Hiss!)

4. Anastasia
    June 25, 2017 at 6:09 pm — Reply

Ok, Sam officially comes up with the coolest ghosts, Chema is the best paladin, kung-fu carpentry is made for breaking doors, and this posse are ghostbusters – there is no getting around that fact

5. June 25, 2017 at 10:52 pm — Reply

Loved the spontaneous “Back in the day…” riff-off / one-upsmanship game about oldest-school D&D. I’m surprised no one griped about THAC0. Did no one want to get caught going after the low-hangingest of the fruit?