We’ve played so many games, sometimes we find a gem that was hidden in a file. This week, we take a crack at Upper Deck’s Big Trouble in Little China.
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at Patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legendary Big Trouble in Little China
Legendary: big trouble in little China is a cooperative game based on the 1986 cult classic film. Players will recruit their favorite heroes – Jack Burton, Gracie law, Wang chi and even alter egos such as Henry Swanson! legendary: big trouble in little China will take players on an epic thrill ride through Chinatown as they take on multiple versions of David Lo pan and the classic villains, the three storms. Will you be able to save miso yin and Gracie law from the clutches of evil? well, as your old pal Jack always says, “I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it’s all in the reflexes”.