Since 1977 there has been a dramatic increase in the number of people interested in drinking blue milk. Back in the day, you simply added sugar and blue food coloring to milk, but today’s taste buds are a little more refined (and parents tend to love their children more), which is why we present a better take on the Star Wars Blue Milk drink.
BLUE MILK INGREDIENTS
- 1 Cup of Milk (Whole, Skim, Vitamin D fortified, you choose, it is your life)
- 2 tbsp of fat free yogurt
- 1 banana (avoid the completely black ones, because they have spiders inside)
- 1 tsp of honey (go with honey made by local bees, that is if your area even has bees anymore)
- Toss, throw, place or whatever it is you do to get all of the above ingredients into a blender. Make a “first shot, first try” video and put it on YouTube.
- Turn the blender on high until you get the consistency you desire. Note: If you plan on drinking this through a straw, chunky milk might not be the way to go.
- Add two drops of blue food coloring to give it that galaxy far, far away look you’ve been thinking about ever since you first saw Beru Lars poor a frosty glass all those years ago.
- Go on eBay and look for the Tupperware Sweet Saver / Sweet Syrup Dispenser (640-6). Or you could ask my mom, she still has ours from back in the day.
- Pour the milk into the container.
- Whine about going to Toshi Station to your legal guardians until they threaten to send you to boarding school.
Remember… the force will be with you… always.