We had so much fun playing Machi Koro from IDW Games, that we’re playing it again! Who is the best businessman?
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at Patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at email@example.com
Welcome to the city of Machi Koro, the Japanese card game that is sweeping the world. You’ve just been elected Mayor. Congrats! Unfortunately the citizens have some pretty big demands: jobs, a theme park, a couple of cheese factories and maybe even a radio tower. A tough proposition since the city currently consists of a wheat field, a bakery and a single die. Armed only with your trusty die and a dream, you must grow Machi Koro into the largest city in the region. You will need to collect income from developments, build public works and steal from your neighbor’s coffers. Just make sure they aren’t doing the same to you! Machi Koro is a fast-paced light-hearted game for you and up to 3 friends. Once you’ve had a taste of Machi Koro, this infectiously fun game may have you wondering if the dinner table ever served another purpose. They say you can’t build Rome in a day, but Machi Koro will be built in less than 30 minutes!