In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: How do you create a character in Pathfinder? What tools do you use? And most importantly, what is DnDBrian building for the next game?

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

Here are the links mentioned in this episode:

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

Finally Friday for March 10, 2017 - Yellow Light

Major Spoilers Question of the Day: Embarrassing But Important Edition

1. March 11, 2017 at 9:49 am — Reply

My immediate reaction to the reveal of the next DM/GM:
    F@$% YEAH!!

Should be a great adventure!

2. Frederick Pagliarulo Jr. (a.k.a. Darth Macho)
    March 12, 2017 at 11:21 am — Reply

Sam is a great gamer and I’m looking forward to seeing what she brings to the table as DM. Although I’m solidly in the 4e/5e camp, I am curious about the Pathfinder/3e take on D&D.I’m looking forward to this arc now after hearing this episode.

3. March 12, 2017 at 7:55 pm — Reply

Is Sam Critical Hit’s first female GM? It seems like it from what I’ve heard, but I still haven’t listened to every downtime episode.

4. Hallihalloenmand
    March 15, 2017 at 5:06 am — Reply

I cannot wait for this campaign. Can’t wait for Sam to GM and Rodrigo to play. If Rodrigo plays in this campaign, but my guess is yes.

• March 16, 2017 at 10:52 am — Reply

I am in this.

5. zombob
    March 16, 2017 at 7:19 am — Reply

Have you considered using the touch AC / armor-as-damage-reduction rules?
    They are included in the core Pathfinder rule book but don’t seem to get a lot of attention.

• March 16, 2017 at 7:56 am — Reply

I’m not a fan of those rules. I find many players, myself included, have a hard time keeping track of DR. At low levels it can also make any monster that naturally has damage reduction nearly impossible to hurt.

6. Surly Merman
    March 16, 2017 at 4:02 pm — Reply

Theonlysheet.com has the greatest character sheet for pathfinder. It is one you have to pay for, but it is the king of excel sheets and has more information from every pathfinder book Paulo makes. I have been using it for about ten years now.