Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

[Movies] How much work went into making The LEGO Batman Movie? Hint: A lot

Munchkin Land #215: Pandemic Legacy - March

1. March 7, 2017 at 11:20 am — Reply

As one of the many Spoilerites I have to go with Loganites (maybe a coincidence?!) But Loganites feels more in line with the character as a whole person not just his superhero persona, even though that not his given name (Thanks Geek History Lesson!). Also Wolvies sound a little too after hours to me.

2. March 7, 2017 at 11:39 am — Reply

Loganites for sure – Wolvies sounds like it belongs to Twilight or maybe Underworld. What I mean is it’s too teen sounding and Logan is not that type of character.

3. Doug Connors
    March 7, 2017 at 4:29 pm — Reply

Can’t say I would want to be called either of those, but Loganites is a bit less annoying.

4. Lt Flowbee
    March 7, 2017 at 5:23 pm — Reply

You people are evil… this poll is just cruel

5. March 7, 2017 at 7:23 pm — Reply

Wolvies, because the character identifies himself publicly by his superhero name, Wolverine, not his real (well, his adopted) name, Logan. It would be like Superman’s fan calling themselves the clarkettes, or Batman’s the wayners.

6. Crs
    March 7, 2017 at 7:52 pm — Reply

His name isn’t even Logan! Wait…his name isn’t really wolverine either. How about Howletters?

7. Michael
    March 9, 2017 at 10:58 pm — Reply

If you are a fan of geek history lesson, the only real answer is illegitimate skunk bears.

8. March 14, 2017 at 7:07 pm — Reply

I voted Wolvies, but I like the picture for that one better so that may have played a factor.

• Jes The Red
      March 18, 2017 at 9:42 pm — Reply

I voted for Wolvies too, but mostly because that was the first thing that popped into my head before I saw the options. And Loganite sounds like a mineral

9. Silas
    March 15, 2017 at 8:31 am — Reply

I chose Loganites, because it is better than the alternative, but would probably go with something like Bubs, or Sniktbubs.