[Solicitations] Alterna Comics for May 2017

Munchkin Land #214: Where are your shows?

1. Crs
    February 28, 2017 at 11:22 am — Reply

I read the most of marvel because I subscribed to the MDCU. If any other publisher offered a similar service, I would be right there.

2. February 28, 2017 at 11:47 am — Reply

At the moment, Dark Horse, because of their adult oriented manga and Hellboy universe output.

3. Frederick Pagliarulo Jr. (a.k.a. Darth Macho)
    February 28, 2017 at 1:14 pm — Reply

I only read one Comic Book, “Rat Queens”, so I had to vote for Image Comics. Reboot March 1st!

4. February 28, 2017 at 1:43 pm — Reply

I tend to read more DC, but it is more a matter of availability and limited budget. I don’t have a lot of cash to order subs or to regularly order, there isn’t a comic shop nearby and I can’t really justify any digital comic subs at the moment, so I just get what looks interesting at the odd place that carries comics, and most of the time the choices are fairly limited. That isn’t to say I don’t enjoy DC (Green Lantern and Batman Beyond being some of my favorites), but if I had broader choices available, I may be reading more IDW or BOOM! Studios.

5. Lizzie
    February 28, 2017 at 3:41 pm — Reply

I read a lot of DC but mostly it’s just for the Hanna Barbara comics.

6. Doug Connors
    February 28, 2017 at 4:36 pm — Reply

A lot of Dc and Marvel, but lately mostly Boom and IDW.

7. Daniel Langsdale
    February 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm — Reply

Looking at my pull list, right now I get more Image books than any other publisher. But it doesn’t feel like I’m reading a publisher’s output, it feels like I’m reading creators’ output.

8. Waldo Butters
    February 28, 2017 at 8:20 pm — Reply

Deadly Class, Saga, Wicked + Divine, Rat Queens, Invincible, East Of West, and Black Road are must gets whenever I see them, so I definitely have to give it to Image.