Good morning, Spoilerites.  Your mission today is to outfox, outwit and outlast one single mechanical creature, your personal robot nemesis.  Given that you’re dealing with the entire spectrum of pop culture clockworks, there will be a vast spectrum of choices, from Maria of ‘Metropolis’ to T-Bob, the walking motor-scooter.  Heck, the Bots Master cartoon has at least ten possible options, though I’d really avoid the one with the sword, leading to today’s artificially intelligent query…

The MS-QOTD (pronounced, as always, “misquoted”) would recommend finding one of the dumb ones, asking: You MUST choose one pop culture automaton to be your robot nemesis: Which ‘bot will it be?

Zach on Film: Metropolis (1927)

[Teaser] Secret Empire - United We Stand

1. January 13, 2017 at 11:43 am — Reply

C3-PO. I’d be pretty much safe.

2. January 13, 2017 at 11:56 am — Reply

Daijinryuu (better known in the US as “Serpentera” from Power Rangers). If I’m going to get destroyed by a robot, might as well be one of the biggest robot/deity beings in all of Super Sentai. Then when people say “He died fighting Daijinryuu”, it makes me sound more tough and brave than I actually am because that thing is friggin’ MONSTROUS in size (the combined Dairen’oh/Thunder Megazord was only about the size of his/it’s head), and would be less embarrassing than admitting I could likely be destroyed by a Star Wars Mouse Droid.

3. Daniel Langsdale
    January 13, 2017 at 7:43 pm — Reply

H.E.R.B.I.E. (The Franklin Richards-tender, not the Galactus-seeker, nor the VW Beetle) because his main weapon is caring too much.

4. January 14, 2017 at 7:17 pm — Reply

Bender: I’ll meet him at the bar.

5. b003
    January 14, 2017 at 7:56 pm — Reply

WIKI from Jason of Star Command, just tip it over easy win.

6. Kevin Codner
    January 20, 2017 at 9:57 am — Reply

Johnny Sokko’s Flying Robot since it was the first ‘robot warrior’ I ever saw.