Munchkin Land #205: Eldritch Horror (Part 2)

Major Spoilers Podcast #709: The Last One

1. December 27, 2016 at 11:24 am — Reply

I went with “Which franchise do you hope is finally ending?” and so I went with Underworld. Not because I hate it, but because I love the first two movies and I’d hate to see the franchise continually brought back with movies that don’t compare to the fun of those first two. Resident Evil is fun, don’t get me wrong, but I’m less concerned about it beating a dead horse (metaphorical or otherwise).

2. December 27, 2016 at 11:25 am — Reply

Which one of these overused franchises are more looking forward to? Definitely Underworld for me. Out of the two woman who are SOs of their respective movie creators, Kate Beckinsale is the better actress and the Underworld movies are a bit better made.

3. December 27, 2016 at 11:46 am — Reply

Which one I have even heard of. Resident Evil. Not because of movies but games though.

4. December 27, 2016 at 11:48 am — Reply

Which actress is using their franchise movies to revitalize their career the most?

5. Frank
    December 27, 2016 at 12:08 pm — Reply

Which movie would you rather NOT see.

6. Tim
    December 27, 2016 at 12:17 pm — Reply

Had to go with Underworld because it is the obvious answer to the question “Which pictured actress can go outside today without freezing to death?’

7. Daniel Langsdale
    December 27, 2016 at 12:38 pm — Reply

“Guns up or guns down?”

And the answer is “guns down,” because it’s so Batman. Even the movie poster has his logo behind the actress.

8. December 27, 2016 at 1:52 pm — Reply

I’m loving all the questions! Great job everyone!

9. Clubberlang6
    December 27, 2016 at 2:35 pm — Reply

Which game is NOT as good as Kings Quest!

10. Randron
    January 2, 2017 at 1:19 pm — Reply

Which movie should still have Scott Speedman in it and not a CGI representation?