It’s time for your superhero movie to find a composer, and everything points to something completely different. Queen proved you could make an awesome soundtrack, and there are a few other band who are looking for work.

What band would you want to score your superhero movie? (Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

[Preview] Lone Ranger / Green Hornet #5

[Preview] The Adventures of Augusta Wind, Vol. 2: The Last Story #4

1. Tim Kiester
    November 8, 2016 at 12:26 pm — Reply

No contest here, you have to go with Rush…if you are making a Captain Canuck movie. Otherwise, you just can’t go wrong with Journey. I know, I know, I hear you saying “they are overplayed!” or “Glee ruined them!” but let me ask you: Why are they overplayed? Why did the producers of Glee choose to put their entire catalog into that show? Because every one of their songs will rock your face off, that is why! Never has a band been more consistent than Journey, and every Super worth his cape has stood in front of a mirror in their tighty-whiteys with “Don’t Stop Believin'” cranked to eleven on their boombox.

2. Mike
    November 8, 2016 at 1:26 pm — Reply

Since Queen’s not on here, I have to go with Journey.

3. Lizzie
    November 8, 2016 at 3:07 pm — Reply

As mentioned above Queen would be the ideal choice,like it always is. But I suppose Journey will have to do.

4. Doug Connors
    November 8, 2016 at 5:07 pm — Reply

SO has to be Rush. The heroic journey is such a huge part of their music anyway.

5. November 8, 2016 at 6:30 pm — Reply

Out of the choices, Rush. Mostly because I associate a lot of their music subconsciously with going to the arcade and reading comics in the 80’s and early 90’s, and my superhero story starts out there (technically it starts earlier, but the bulk of the first part of the story is the mid 1980’s, the middle continuing into the very early 1990’s before eventually skipping from about 1994 to 2005 and ending in roughly present day, though that would take about 4 movies and a couple of specials to fully tell).

6. Jeffrey Corbello
    November 8, 2016 at 8:10 pm — Reply

I voted for Rush solely based on their 2112 album. What an incredible piece of music. So epic.

7. November 9, 2016 at 6:23 am — Reply

To score it? Straight up none of them. They’re better used for insert songs, not scores. You’ve got to use them strategically for the most impact, otherwise you get stuff like the world’s longest Daft Punk album.

8. November 10, 2016 at 4:22 am — Reply

As a Canadian, I’m obligated to answer Rush, which is good since that’s the way I was leaning anyway.