- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at Patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5-Minute Dungeon is a co-operative card game that plays in 5 minutes! For 2-5 players.
You’re all in it together—either your party defeats the dungeon and moves onto the next one, or you all perish! This makes 5-Minute Dungeon an easy game for new players to join, even if they are not hardcore gamers.
There are no turns. Everybody races against the clock to slap down symbols that match the current card. With only 5 Minutes to defeat each dungeon, there’s no time to waste!
Your team can be anywhere from 2 to 5 players, and it’s easy to change the number of players between dungeons if you have new players arriving at your game night. And since each dungeon takes only 5 minutes, you can play a few rounds and then pick it up again when you have time to continue the quest.
With 10 heroes to choose from you can assemble your team differently for each game session, and even swap heroes between dungeons! Each hero has unique abilities to help the team.