CHLegacyofGhostsBanner

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: The party grows in size, and we learn more about the Mountain Elves.

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

This episode of Critical Hit is sponsored by Harry’s (www.harrys.com). Use the code criticalhit at checkout to save on new subscription.

This episode of Critical Hit is sponsored by Loot Crate. Go to lootcrate.com/critical and use the code critical to save on your new subscription.

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

Finally Friday for November 4, 2016

Major Spoilers Question of the Day: Accessing Media Edition

1. November 5, 2016 at 12:34 pm — Reply

Entirely legit alternate titles for this episode:

Hunting The Wily Mountain Cow
    It’s… So Complicated
    You Can Never Be Too Prepared For Granola
    Sucking The Blood Of Meta
    That Time Ket Complimented Someone

2. Lizzie
    November 5, 2016 at 2:31 pm — Reply

I’m sorry Queeny, The Fourth Oldest inspector has replaced you as my favorite Deva.

3. Simonsimonforyou
    November 5, 2016 at 5:23 pm — Reply

Another question I’d love to hear the answer to is how Missy knew Thony.

• Crystal Groves
      November 6, 2016 at 1:49 am — Reply

I think I remember something about it being part of the Underdark war, but that only makes me want to know even more about it.

• Simonsimonforyou
        November 6, 2016 at 1:56 am — Reply

We don’t get an answer. But Thony says he knew somebody called something like The Queens Outspoken Cousin, and Missy says she used to be different people.

4. November 5, 2016 at 6:32 pm — Reply

Great episode. I’m surprised that The Mountain Ghost has come up in so many episodes now, and Orem, Randus, and Ket haven’t asked what became of her? What’s up with that? Very suspicious! ;)

5. Crystal Groves
    November 6, 2016 at 1:48 am — Reply

Orem being a dork is so much fun. I’m surprised that he didn’t ask Sekhar if he was going out for a bite to eat.

So, canonically, Orem just told the elf that Ket is part elf and part eladrin, not part eladrin part human? Oh, I hope that gets brought up later.

6. November 24, 2016 at 9:58 am — Reply

I love Critical Hit! Stephen, this may seem like an odd (nit picky) request, but I mean it in the best of spirits- and in the light of lighthearted feed back. Would you consider using a consistent naming convention for your MP3 files? By that I mean, this episode file is named criticalhit374 and a lot of the other files are named ch###. The net result is that when I load up my phone with your fine show to listen to, they don’t play in order, because of the alphabet. (not the numbers). >.> So if one is worried about file naming originality convention… criticalhit#### would work great. If one did it every time. :D If not, I just go in and rename them. But man that is impossible when on the fly driving down the highway for the holidays and I just need to find out how badly Randus rolls next. :3