CHLegacyofGhostsBanner

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: While on the way to Bloodletter’s Pass, the team learns more about Oversight.

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

[Video] The Maiden

Serenity: No Power In The 'Verse #1 (of 6) Review

1. October 29, 2016 at 1:21 pm — Reply

I enjoyed getting more of a perspective on the Critical Hit universe this episode. I was hoping that the Void was a bigger player in it, but I’m loving what we got. I think what we need is a “Volo’s Guide to the Vertices”. ;)

2. crystal groves
    October 29, 2016 at 2:44 pm — Reply

Wait, I thought Little Sparkle had blue eyes?

• October 30, 2016 at 7:35 am — Reply

I have hazel eyes that change through the blue/green/gray spectrum so let’s just say Sparkle does too rather than admitting I may have forgotten what color my characters eyes are.

• October 30, 2016 at 12:19 pm — Reply

Sekhar has black eyes, in case y’all were wond’rin. :)

• October 30, 2016 at 12:20 pm — Reply

He wears black contacts…

• October 30, 2016 at 1:42 pm — Reply

They make him look more goth so he fits in better with the other vampires.

• October 30, 2016 at 2:44 pm — Reply

I draw the line at breaking these up in the comments. Y’all are on your own.

• October 30, 2016 at 3:12 pm — Reply

No, I’m good.

After all, I was about four years in when I decided what color Torq’s eyes were…

• Gary Lynn
                  October 31, 2016 at 1:43 pm — Reply

Haven’t listened yet, but the episode before this one was fanstastic.

• October 30, 2016 at 9:00 pm — Reply

Little Sparkle has always had green eyes, Orem has always had blue eyes (and his kenku disguise has always had purple plumage) and Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

3. October 30, 2016 at 8:26 pm — Reply

It was nice to have so many of our questions and debates about gods from last week answered, but my favorite moment in this episode was still Brian casually saying “A bowl of pudding very quickly becomes a bowl of nothing.”

…and it turning out that this is a pertinent observation about the nature of divinity and the universe.