Some days, parenting is a real minefield. Like this morning, when I asked the child what might be a good question of the day and she said “What kind of buttery noodle would you be if you were a buttery noodle?”  She’s not as hungry now, having had breakfast, but her other options are equally as ludicrous (“Who would win in a fight? Spongebob or a bird who speaks French?”) with one exception, which has become today’s irretrievable query…

The MS-QOTD (pronounced, as always, “misquoted”) isn’t asking for nefarious purposes, but is instead genuinely curious, asking: Spoilerites Roll Call!  Where are you right now?

Matthew Peterson

Matthew Peterson

And a nice red uniform.

Critical Hit #371: New Surprises

[Conventions] Valiant Entertainment heads to Alamo City Comic Con

1. October 15, 2016 at 12:14 pm — Reply

Right behind you!

2. October 15, 2016 at 1:06 pm — Reply

I’m on faraway worlds taking down evil monsters and hanging out with aliens and elves of questionable moral character.

Translation: I’m sitting at my computer in my room playing video games and watching Doctor Who. Not too exciting, but there are a lot of Halloween quests in my online games right now and I want to get as much of the stuff for my favorite holiday as I can. Plus… Not much else I can do when I’m sick.

3. Rob
    October 15, 2016 at 1:31 pm — Reply

Making the most of a rare day off to catch up on Luke Cage. More generally, at home in the UK

4. October 15, 2016 at 4:28 pm — Reply

Traveling through hurricane-smooshed south Georgia for my son’s soccer games.

5. October 15, 2016 at 6:06 pm — Reply

In my armchair, location: Bat Cave, Finland.

6. bob
    October 16, 2016 at 7:27 am — Reply

Residing in my new mancave surrounded by packed boxes of electronics,video games and comics in Campbellford Ontario Caanda

7. Frank
    October 16, 2016 at 10:18 pm — Reply

In the Auckand airport, waiting to board a flight home from a tour of Middle Earth.