Some people really like to talk. Some like to take their overly winded speech and turn it into a massive rant on anything from Subject-A to Chimpanzee.  But who is the Geek Rant King? That’s the question from Spoilerite Silvergray this week, as he pits Max Landis against Kevin Smith.

Who is the Geek Rant King? (Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

[Solicitations] The Justice League ads The Atom, The Ray, Vixen and more to roster

[NYCC'16] Yet another KISS series on the way

1. October 4, 2016 at 12:58 pm — Reply

Not sure but I think I have seen these two head to head in a POW in the past. But I’m going Kevin. I really have never listed to the other guy!

2. October 4, 2016 at 1:06 pm — Reply

GO JERSEY!!!
    You do us PROUD Mr. Smith!!!

3. Xaxelbrax
    October 4, 2016 at 4:09 pm — Reply

I’ve never heard of Max Landis, so I guess there is only one answer for me Kevin Smith

4. Doug Connors
    October 4, 2016 at 4:26 pm — Reply

Kevin Smith all the way, he manages to sneak his rants onto to the big screen

5. October 4, 2016 at 5:04 pm — Reply

Max Landis is UNBEARABLE. Silent Bob for the win.

6. Mauther
    October 10, 2016 at 1:38 pm — Reply

I like both, and Max Landis can be trying to listen to at times, but I’m going to throw him a bone because as much as I’ve enjoyed Kevin Smith over the years recently he’s become pretty much a yes man. I don’t know if he’s trying to rebuild bridges to help his career, but his podcast is pretty much all “It’s Great!!!!” about everything moview, TV, comic books.