CHLegacyofGhostsBanner

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: What’s next?*

This episode of Critical Hit is sponsored by Loot Crate. Go to lootcrate.com/critical and use the code critical to save on your new subscription.

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

Character sheets for characters at level 17 are available at members.majorspoilers.com

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

*Seriously, did you really think we’d be ending the story with the heroes blowing up?

Frostbite #1 Review

Major Spoilers Question of the Day: Ad Mascot Edition

1. Frederick Pagliarulo Jr. (a.k.a. Darth Macho)
    October 1, 2016 at 9:07 am — Reply

What a great episode! I was a little disappointed when the Sparkletones didn’t wake up in another Vertex, the Astral Sea, or the Shadowfell, but it turns out there was a whole new world to explore under the city itself! I can’t wait to find out what is going on in this Phantom District, because it likely is tied to the title of the current season. I like how the wererats were ready for a fight, but not unreasonable. I’m already looking forward to next episode.

• Simonsimonforyou
      October 1, 2016 at 10:48 am — Reply

I kind of expect to just be a short stop, like the drow city in Lords of the Feywil.d

• Frederick Pagliarulo Jr. (a.k.a. Darth Macho)
        October 1, 2016 at 1:10 pm — Reply

Even if it is short, it will likely have a big impact if the mentioned phantoms are indeed directly tied to the title of the season. I like how Rodrigo gives us a lot of world building flavor, though I often find myself wanting more out of some of the cooler places like the Feydark and Monstertown for instance.

• Simonsimonforyou
          October 4, 2016 at 3:34 am — Reply

Well, I meant that I believe it’ll have as much impact as the drow city. I’m not sure it’s tied to the big arc.

Might be. But it does make sense in the critical hit world that there’s a bunch of places where ghosts hang out.

I mean, we’ve already have two different hells, a city of robots, a castle with paper animal people? I can’t remember. There’s a lot of crazy awesome stuff that was there being crazy and awesome. I think the mentioning of the phantoms was just that.

Might not be. Might be huuuuuuuuge.

2. October 1, 2016 at 9:53 am — Reply

I drew Ket/Randus shoujo manga using the exact sentence Stephen proposed as inspiration…

(jokes aside, really great episode as always! Can’t wait for the next one and to find out more about this undercity…)

3. October 1, 2016 at 12:27 pm — Reply

According to Matthew, Orem is “50 percent flowers, 30 percent hair gel.” What’s the other 20 percent?

• CajunTigerShark
      October 1, 2016 at 3:56 pm — Reply

Sass

• October 1, 2016 at 8:19 pm — Reply

Butterscotch Ripple.

• Stephen Schleicher, Major Spoilers
      October 2, 2016 at 6:13 pm — Reply

Pure awesome…

• October 2, 2016 at 6:34 pm — Reply

Keep in mind, Math is not Matthew’s strong point…

• October 2, 2016 at 11:14 pm — Reply

You do have a point, and yet the butterscotch ripple theory explains so much about the rippling golden hair.

4. DrawnThisWay
    October 1, 2016 at 7:08 pm — Reply

Snark, of course

5. Die Orem Die!
    October 17, 2016 at 10:17 pm — Reply

Oh come on! I have been waiting forever to hear Orem die and make the area look like an explosion in a florist shop. He should have died in the Spud fight but ehem, someone did not want to kill his boss… So I was hoping for a TPK even though I sort of like the other characters.

• October 17, 2016 at 10:40 pm — Reply

I think you are reading a little more into the relationship between the DM and the person running the site…