When it comes to the paranormal, Scooby-Doo and the gang of Mystery, Inc. were always able to solve the case by pulling the mask off of Farmer Brown. On the flip side, Mulder and Scully of the F.B.I. were able to speculate and sometimes figure out the case, but often we were left with the notion that the truth is out there. For their defense, Mulder and Scully never had to go against Farmer Brown, nor were they ever teamed with Don Knotts…

Which paranormal investigators would you trust to save you? (Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

[Preview] Raygun #4

[Preview] Action Man #4

1. Marcus
    September 20, 2016 at 1:34 pm — Reply

To save me definitely Mulder and Scully. But I like Scobby and the gang more.

• Marcus
      September 20, 2016 at 1:36 pm — Reply

Meant Scooby and the gang.

2. Spider-Lover
    September 20, 2016 at 2:58 pm — Reply

I may have issues with horrible family commuting the crime, but if Scooby and the gang are investigating it; there’s a great chance I’ll still be alive.

3. Doug Connors
    September 20, 2016 at 4:36 pm — Reply

As annoying as Scooby and the gang are, they always get the job done. With Mulder I’m liable to wind up kidnapped by aliens or the government.

4. September 20, 2016 at 7:03 pm — Reply

While I love the exploits of Mulder and Scully, the often leave a trail of bodies and kidnappings in their wake.
    Despite their shenanigans, Mystery Inc. has a more successful track record of saving the day without a death toll.
    Sorry Fox and Dana but I want some kids with a funny looking dog to save me.

• September 20, 2016 at 9:00 pm — Reply

Same reason I chose. With a few rare exceptions, nobody really died because the Scooby gang didn’t save them in time. At most, I’d be locked away for a day or two, MAYBE temporarily turned into some kind of monster or mind controlled minion, but I’d have a better chance of coming home alive than I would with Mulder and Scully (or that other duo from the last season or so).

5. Toric
    September 21, 2016 at 7:47 pm — Reply

Scooby & Co. get my vote. They’re the Squirrel Girl of detectives; their odds of success have nothing to do with the relative competence or lethality of their opponent, they win every time. They’re just an unbeatable combo of observant (Velma and occasionally Daphne), creative, (Fred, who comes up with the traps if I remember rightly), and absurdly lucky (Shag & Scoob). Mulder and Scully, well, they try but they can’t match that level of effectiveness.

6. September 22, 2016 at 8:17 am — Reply

Scooby and the gang, because I won’t be in any actual danger and could probably save myself if they took to long… and the chance to try a Scooby snack.