The swimming pools are slowly draining, the jackets are coming out of the closet, and the trees are starting to turn. The end of Summer is a sad time for many, but some have a very different idea on when the season ends.

When does Summer end for you?(Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

E.V.I.L. Heroes #2 Review

[Preview] Detective Comics #940

1. Rob
    September 13, 2016 at 11:39 am — Reply

Labor day for me. that’s when I take the soft top off my truck and put the hard shell back on

2. Jesse
    September 13, 2016 at 12:05 pm — Reply

Here in Ontario, Canada, school starts for most students the day after Labour Day, so that’s basically the same answer to us.

For me, as someone well into the work force with no kids, its when the leaves are changing and it starts to get too cold to comfortably wear shorts, which is usually somewhere around the equinox.

3. September 13, 2016 at 1:54 pm — Reply

So in Sunny South Florida the effects of Summer last till November, so the official end of Summer on the Equinox will work for me.

4. Ingrid
    September 13, 2016 at 3:17 pm — Reply

It’s the equinox for me! I’m very traditional that way. Besides, it’s still pretty warm until then, and we still have mosquitoes.

5. Doug Connors
    September 13, 2016 at 4:41 pm — Reply

The first frost really for me, but the equinox is usually pretty close to then so I went with that.

6. Michael
    September 13, 2016 at 5:18 pm — Reply

The first time I have to wear a jacket at work before the sun goes down for more than an hour, or crunchy leafs

7. September 13, 2016 at 5:26 pm — Reply

I am a school teacher. Summer ends the day I go back to work.

8. Damascus
    September 13, 2016 at 7:51 pm — Reply

When I was younger and in school, clearly summer would end as soon as school started back up. Now that I have to work to survive, summer doesn’t really hold any major special sentiment like it once did. But now that I have kids and two of the three are of school age now, once again, the start of school ends our summer fun.

9. Cory
    September 13, 2016 at 11:49 pm — Reply

I work at a University, maintaining research equipment. Summer ends when classes are back on and my 20 minute commute becomes a 40-60 minute one.