[Video] Strip Panel Naked: Building Dread

[Solicitations] Marvel announces Black Panther: World of Wakanda #SCCC

1. July 26, 2016 at 11:24 am — Reply

Ant Man has a posse. It includes fire ants.

2. Jon Arvedon
    July 26, 2016 at 11:41 am — Reply

Any Man would slap the Atom around like his name was Janet Van Dyne.

• July 26, 2016 at 5:26 pm — Reply

And by Any Man, of course I meant Ant Man… thanks, Siri…

3. July 26, 2016 at 11:53 am — Reply

Of the versions I’ve seen, Atom has far more versatility in his power. I’ve never seen Ant-Man operate in those sub-atomic levels too small even for microscopes. If we count Henry Pym’s all personas and capabilities, then he wins hands down.

4. July 26, 2016 at 12:09 pm — Reply

I’ve always liked Ant Man but I’m curious how this vote may have gone pre Ant Man movie.

5. Tim Kiester
    July 26, 2016 at 1:52 pm — Reply

This basically boils down to a Marvel vs DC question. They have such similar powers, and situationally, they are both morally ambiguous enough to use them in the most punishing sort of way. The Atom’s ability to manipulate mass would give him a slight edge if it were not for Ant-Man’s ability to control one of the most populous and varied races on earth. For my money, this one goes to Ant-Man, partially because of the ants, partially because he is a historically more interesting character.

6. b003
    July 26, 2016 at 3:15 pm — Reply

If Pym yes, not to sure about any other antman.

7. July 26, 2016 at 6:58 pm — Reply

I don’t think any incarnation of Ant Man was burdened with an abundance of Morality, where as the Atom was and is a fairly Heroic Hero type… So I will give this one to the Ant Man Side, mostly because I suspect he will cheat like a race horse on a Moped.

8. August 2, 2016 at 4:06 pm — Reply

I just like the Atom better. No real reason.

9. August 8, 2016 at 8:27 pm — Reply

If it is Hank Pym, It is Ant-Man. If it is any other one using that name, I vote Atom.
    Hank is smarter and more daring.