Comic Con International is just weeks away and Action Lab Entertainment, America’s fastest growing marquee comic book publisher returns once again to the Mecca of pop culture.
From Thursday, July 21st until Sunday July 24th, Action Lab and Action Lab Danger Zone will hold panels, offer premium show exclusives and talent reviews. Along with the floor and show events, Action Lab is bringing an army of creators along for the ride including:
- Franco Aureliani (creator and writer of Spot On Adventure)
- Steve Bryant (creator of Athena Voltaire, Writer of Ghoul Scouts: Night of the Unliving Undead)
- Juan Castro (inker of Molly Danger)
- Katie Cook (Creator of Gronk)
- Nicole D’Andria ( editor, writer of Miraculous)
- Dave Dwonch ( creator, writer of Cyrus Perkins and the Haunted Taxi Cab, writer of Vamplets)
- Axur Eneas (artist of The Adventures Aero-Girl, Sleigher:The Heavy Metal Santa Claus)
- Shawn Gabborin (writer of Puppet Master, co-writer of Actionverse)
- Ray-Anthony Height (creator and Artist of Midnight Tiger, Actionverse)
- Josh S. Henaman (writer, co-creator of Bigfoot: Sword of the Earthman)
- Brian Hess (artist and co-creator of Awake)
- Jamal Igle (creator of Molly Danger, co-writer of Actionverse, co-creator,artist of Venture)
- Enrica Jang writer of The House of Montressor, Editor of the 21 Club)
- Daniel Logan (artist of Puppet Master: Halloween1989, Ghost Town)
- Nick Marino ( writer, co-creator of Holy F*ck and Holy F*cked)
- Emily Martin (artist of Princeless)
- Jason Martin (creator, writer of Vampblade, co-writer of Zombie Tramp, Night of the 80’s Undead)
- Michael Martin (writer, co-creator of Blood and Dust: The Life and Undeath of Judd Glenny)
- Bill McKay (cover artist of Zombie Tramp, Vampblade, Artist of Night of the 80’s Undead)
- Dan Mendoza (creator,writer, Artist of Zombie Tramp)
- John Perez (creator, writer of Archon: Battle of the Dragon)
- John Reilly (writer, co-creator of the recently optioned Herald: Lovecraft and Tesla)
- Giulie Speziani (writer, Co-creator of Cash and Carrie)
- Gary Turner (writer, creator of I, Mage)
- James Wright (writer, co-creator of Nutmeg)
Creator appearances subject to change, check the booth for scheduled signings. Action Lab Entertainment will be located at booth 1735, Action Lab: Danger Zone will be located in the Independent Publishers Pavilion, Booth 2006.
Stay tuned for more announcements as Action Lab Entertainment ramps up to the 2016 Comic Con international.
The creative teams are available for interviews and promotional opportunities. For more information retailers can reach Dave Dwonch at Ddwonch@actionlabcomics.com.
Press and conventions you can reach Jamal Igle at email@example.com.
ABOUT ACTION LAB ENTERTAINMENT– Formed in 2010 with the purpose of pooling their collective talents into a single, powerful entity, the members of Action Lab Entertainment have countless years in multimedia publishing, design, and business. Their first release, Fracture, was successfully funded through Kickstarter and since then they have continued their mission to produce high quality, genre-spanning entertainment. Since its formation, the accolades for A.L.E continue to build on a daily basis. Among its more popular titles are all ages material like the Eisner, Glyph, Shel Dorf Award nominated series PRINCELESS, MIRACULOUS (based on the Nickelodeon Television series), Jamal Igle’s MOLLY DANGER, Artist/ Writer Katie Cook’s GRONK and Gayle Middleton’s (My Little Pony, The Littlest Pet Shop) monstrously adorable VAMPLETS. Action Lab’s Mature Readers imprint ACTION LAB DANGER ZONE continues to push the envelope of comics entertainment with titles as varied as Charles Band’s PUPPET MASTER and Dan Mendoza’s over the top horror-comedy ZOMBIE TRAMP, VAMPBLADE and ITTY BITTY BUNNIES IN RAINBOW PIXIE CANDY LAND.