CHLegacyofGhostsBanner

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: The party develops a plan to acquire the rune needed to get to Lek.

This episode of Critical Hit is sponsored by Loot Crate. Go to lootcrate.com/critical and use the code critical to save $3.00 on your new subscription.

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

Character sheets for characters at level 17 are available at members.majorspoilers.com

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

[Television] The CW announces Fall premiere dates

Major Spoilers Question of the Day: TV Superman Edition

1. June 18, 2016 at 9:55 am — Reply

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, why would you end it there?!

Ket, don’t you dare lose Randus’ baby! XD

2. Simonsimonforyou
    June 18, 2016 at 12:07 pm — Reply

Aw, I was really sad that Ket’s idea about getting her into the tournament didn’t work. I thought that was really cool.

Fun episode anyway! I really like the themes being explored in this season, and how it reflect on our own society. I really liked the part in this about the Coil might not even be worse than the other corporations, they’re just not hiding their evildoings.

I mean, you can put those glasses on when looking at the election definitely.

3. June 18, 2016 at 1:48 pm — Reply

Stephen! You cruel cruel man! That cliffhanger is the worst.
    I really hope Rob wins. I never thought I cared about Assistant this much until now.

• June 21, 2016 at 11:48 am — Reply

I can’t believe it went from “no, we can’t bet the baroness, it’s priceless” to “let’s bet Randus’ beloved assistant”.

Also, if the lady wants a way to read minds, can’t Orem bet his sword?

4. June 18, 2016 at 3:06 pm — Reply

Rodrigo: “It’s going to come down to dice rolls.”

Me: “Uh oh!”

;)

5. Ivan Kapil
    June 18, 2016 at 7:03 pm — Reply

I always get suspicious when I see the words plan and this podcast

6. The Queen's Obedient Cousin
    June 21, 2016 at 5:34 pm — Reply

Wow, Sekhar is certainly sounding extra murder-y this week. When you have to have Ket reel you in because your ethics are getting too shady, you should know you have a problem.

• Simonsimonforyou
      June 23, 2016 at 8:16 am — Reply

Well, he doesn’t WANT to be murdery, he’s just kinda hoping that a situation comes up where he gets to be :)

• The Queen's Obedient Cousin
        June 23, 2016 at 8:44 pm — Reply

You think? In this episode, he sounds downright pouty that Little Sparkle doesn’t want him to solve their problems by murdering a random woman and her bodyguard, starting a fight that might then involve having to murder another 30+ people, even though there’s no evidence that any of that might actually get them the rune. I really don’t get where he’s coming from here.

• June 24, 2016 at 12:08 am — Reply

Maybe that’s the reason Sekhar doesn’t like starting at home, dealing with political intrigue? After 20 minutes of double talk in Diamond Throne and he just wants to start swinging and setting everything on fire.

• June 24, 2016 at 10:08 am — Reply

He’s coming from a perspective that MULTIPLE WORLDS are threatened, that we are explicitly on a limited timeline and that he has no respect for someone prioritizing their profit margin in such a situation.

• Simonsimonforyou
          June 24, 2016 at 12:53 pm — Reply

Yeah, I didn’t get that at all. I think he just understood the severity of the situation, and communicated that he was willing to do what HAD to be done.

• Simonsimonforyou
            June 24, 2016 at 12:54 pm — Reply

My comment was to THE QUEEN’S OBEDIENT COUSIN :)