Mezco Toyz has finally unveiled it’s take on Superman for it’s One:12 line.
This 1:12 scale figure looks really great, though if hyper realistic faces freak you out, you might want to look away from the Man of Steel.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CLASSIC SUPERMAN FEATURES:
- Hyper-realistic facial sculpt
- 1:12 scaled, highly realistic fabric uniform and cape
- Sculpted chest logo and belt
- Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Standard portrait
- Alternate portrait
- Fists (L&R)
- Flying hands (L&R)
- Posing hands (L&R)
- Bottled City Of Kandor
- Set of 2 posable chains
- Kryptonite meteorite
- Ricocheting bullet effect (attaches magnetically to chest logo)
- Cape posing clip (attaches to the posing post)
- Chain posing clip (attaches to the posing post)
- Display base with posing post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth-panel window box featuring character-specific artwork and a protective slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
The Classic Superman figure is on pre-order right now for $75.00, and is expected to shop sometime between November 2016 and January of 2017. If you are planning for this to be a holiday gift, make sure you plan accordingly.