It’s been a while since we dived into the Superfight box from Skybound Games, and the lull in the day has us imagining fantastic battles between fantastic heroes (or villains).

FIGHT!

Who would win in a fight (Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Remember, use the comment section to justify your answer!

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

COMICS PORTAL: Wizard World Philadelphia 2016

[Preview] Adventure Time #53

1. June 7, 2016 at 11:27 am — Reply

Let’s be honest – those scissor hands get snipping the right spot, and it’s game over man. Game. Over.

2. Vistapa
    June 7, 2016 at 11:30 am — Reply

That’s not a fight, that’s just a quick way for the nudist to hit those high notes

3. June 7, 2016 at 12:57 pm — Reply

Leprechaun of course. Being naked in a fight is rarely an advantage, trust me.

4. June 7, 2016 at 1:51 pm — Reply

Bet on the Mick.
    1. he can fight because he’s Irish>
    2. He’s Magical,
    3. Faster, stronger and more agile than most humans.
    4. He has scissor hands.

5. b003
    June 7, 2016 at 3:51 pm — Reply

Whose nude?

6. Royce Mcwee
    June 7, 2016 at 6:46 pm — Reply

gotta go Leprechaun. It won’t be a fight as much as a bloodletting. Little guy is just the right height, one good cut and you have Femoral bleed out in under three minutes.

7. June 7, 2016 at 7:25 pm — Reply

leprechauns scare the bejeezus out of me…Nudists just make me uncomfortable I vote for the Leprechauns to win

8. June 7, 2016 at 7:36 pm — Reply

Well this certainly isn’t much of a contest. Some random nekkid homeless guy in a drunken rage, vs the Irish Wolverine? Snickt snickt, game over.

9. Toric
    June 9, 2016 at 7:40 am — Reply

I’m assuming both combatants here are male. The results of this fight would come down to whether or not the leprechaun has ever seen a berzerker. Traditional berzerkers/bearskars were pretty horrifying for multiple reasons:
    The first is that they went into battle almost naked, which Contestant A already has covered and then some. The second is that they would cut themselves both to get the adrenaline flowing and to present the image of a guy who apparently doesn’t care that he’s bleeding already so why would he care if make him bleed a little more? The third is something I don’t remember any scholars touching upon, and forgive me for being tawdry but if I remember correctly one of the effects of extreme rage is a full erection, which frankly would make me want to turn and run more than the blood thing.

The scissorhands are a great natural weapon, but the leprechaun can’t make use of them if he’s stuck staring in wide-eyed terror at the bloody, screaming, erect giant (because leprechauns are little) sprinting at him with whatever bludgeon is available. My vote goes to the nudist.

10. June 9, 2016 at 12:25 pm — Reply

Berserkers get an AC bonus if they don’t wear armor. Not to mention all that extra damage and damage resistance when they rage. I have to go with them.