Trick shooters; they’ve been around for centuries. From the Lone Ranger, and Buffalo Bill, to Annie Oakley to Robin Hood, each have had their moment in the spotlight, and each have gone down as legends. But when it comes to your life, do you really trust them? If you were to place an apple on your head, would you rather have Green Arrow, or Hawkeye take the shot?

Who would you trust to shoot an apple off your head? (Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

[Variant] Michael Turner covers DC Universe Rebirth: Batman #1

[Preview] Your first look at Ms. Marvel #8

1. Russ Catt
    May 31, 2016 at 12:18 pm — Reply

I know that both archers can hit the target when they’re at their best.
    But both of these guys’ personal lives are constantly in shambles.
    So who can hit the target when they are off their game? I vote Hawkeye.

2. May 31, 2016 at 12:38 pm — Reply

I had to vote for Green Arrow. If it was the Kate Bishop Hawkeye, she’d get my vote for sure. She is the better of the two.

3. b003
    May 31, 2016 at 1:44 pm — Reply

Ollie Queen in any continuity where he’s rich and with Black Canary. Oooh.. Mockingbird or Black Canary?

4. Cat Halo
    May 31, 2016 at 2:53 pm — Reply

I voted for Green Arrow, simply because he has never been (to the best of my knowledg) a baddie…hence is more trustworthy.

5. May 31, 2016 at 3:22 pm — Reply

I would trust either of them, but I think there’s a slight possibility that Oliver can be a bit hung over from last nights partying while Clint most likely was playing bridge with Captain America in Avengers Mansion so I’ll go with Hawkeye.

6. May 31, 2016 at 4:08 pm — Reply

I had to go Hawk Guy… I have unpaid parking ticket… so TECHNICALLY I failed this city… best avoid the Green Arrow.

Yes I spoiled my vote just for that joke…

7. Marcus
    May 31, 2016 at 4:30 pm — Reply

They could both do it without trying, but I like Ollie better so he has my vote.

8. Jimmy Dunn
    May 31, 2016 at 4:39 pm — Reply

Even taking into consideration the moral degradation of Oliver Queen in the Mike Grell run, I think Ollie’s the more trustworthy option. They’re both archers of comparable skill, so trust is the most important factor to me.

Plus, nobody rocks a better Van Dyke than The Green Arrow.

9. Doug Connors
    May 31, 2016 at 4:50 pm — Reply

Has to be Hawkeye, real men wear purple.

10. Vistapa
    May 31, 2016 at 5:29 pm — Reply

This one is an easy one, an apple off your head it’s a trick shoot aim to show off, and as a carny hawk guy has been doing those since he was a child. Green arrow it’s an efficient and practical shooter, Clint it’s also a show man

11. May 31, 2016 at 8:23 pm — Reply

Boxing glove arrow doesn’t require much trust. Green Arrow gets the vote.

12. Fogy
    June 1, 2016 at 6:51 am — Reply

If it was a question of who the more competent archer was, I’d have to go with Mr. Queen. I wouldn’t trust the man as far as I could throw him however so my vote goes Hawkeye

13. Daniel Langsdale
    June 1, 2016 at 9:19 am — Reply

To the best of my knowledge, Hawkeye has never purposefully or accidentally fatally shot a friend, while Ollie can’t say the same, so I’d have to go with Clint on this one.

14. Emotional Range Of A Teaspoon
    June 1, 2016 at 9:31 am — Reply

I’d pick neither, their lives make them to flaky. I pick Kate Bishop, as she seems to be the bow wielder who has their stuff together most of the time.

15. JoeM
    June 2, 2016 at 8:23 am — Reply

Yeah, gotta go with Hawkeye. They both can make the shot easily. But I trust Hawkeye a lot more.

16. Mauther
    June 3, 2016 at 2:14 am — Reply

Pure self-interest. Green Arrow. Ive got enemies and Hawkeye can be an assassin. I could see Hawkeye taking a payday on my head. So in Ollie we trust.