Anovos blew our minds a year ago when it introduced fairly affordable Star Wars Stormtrooper costumes, and it is back with a really great looking Ghostbusters Proton Pack.
With Ghostbusters getting a lot of attention from the upcoming movie, toys, and the Ghostbusters II board game from Cryptozoic, fans are going to flip for this Proton Pack. Or at least I will, as finding all the parts and pieces is a real chore for those who have been crafting their own over the years.
This 1:1 scale kit requires assembly and includes details duplicated from GHOSTBUSTERS screen-used production assets and other sources.
- Proton Pack shell is constructed of fiberglass with internal metal armature.
- Components are made from polyurethane, PVC, and ABS plastic.
- Neutrino Wand attaches to pack with metal bracket.
- Working toggle switches and buttons on wand.
- Vinyl decal set is included.
- Glues, paint, and tools, are not included and assembly is required.
- Assembly instructions to be provided via pdf download.
The Anovos Proton Pack has a pre-order price of $600, but if you want to strap this on your back, you’ll have to kick over another $40.00. I’m sure many of you will want to get in on this deal right away, but if you are looking for a reason to wait, an optional sound electronics package will arrive at a “later date.”
Are you in, or out? I’m tempted, but I’m not as skilled as craft and prop makers, and I’d hate to screw this up by cutting the wrong piece in the wrong place.