CHLegacyofGhostsBanner

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: The party tries to figure out what is wrong with Sekhar.

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

Character sheets for characters at level 17 are available at members.majorspoilers.com

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

Batman #51 Review

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Superhero Movie Edition

1. April 30, 2016 at 3:11 pm — Reply

First Jon Snow, then Neegan, now the Mountain Elves? I don’t know if I can handle any more cliffhangers! ;)

Seriously though, I’m curious what is wrong with Sekhar. It reminds me of the mystery of Randus’ two shadows, where the players were so close to an answer but Rodrigo kept it from them until the big reveal. I’m anxiously awaiting that reveal! I do have a theory, but it’s a stretch. A few episodes back, Sekhar was very interested in acquiring a magic item that would give him invisibility. I believe he specifically priced a cloak of such power. A connection perhaps? Nah, it probably was just something he caught in Monstertown, like residual Moon Monster juice in the water.

What do people think?

• Simonsimonforyou
      May 1, 2016 at 5:11 am — Reply

More and more I’m thinking it has plot relevance. Like Smith’s weirdness when we didn’t know what that was.

2. May 1, 2016 at 8:45 pm — Reply

I’ve finally caught up as of today!
    to commemorate my addiction to this podcast I’ve become a VIP.
    Thanks so much for months of great listening!

• May 1, 2016 at 8:51 pm — Reply

Thank you Mike! Would love to have more fantastic VIPs like you!

3. Thorfinn
    May 1, 2016 at 9:22 pm — Reply

Sekhar should have tried a course of leeches. He tried everything else.

4. D Hood
    May 2, 2016 at 1:06 pm — Reply

Damn you Brian. You made me laugh out loud at work and now they are questioning my sanity. Your geas is a good as mine… really, you should be ashamed of yourself… LOL

• Simonsimonforyou
      May 3, 2016 at 6:01 am — Reply

Yeah. That was great :D

5. Michael R.
    May 4, 2016 at 4:43 am — Reply

Saw this on my Fbook feed today, bit of a callback to last season and the beginning of this one.

6. Crystal Groves
    May 4, 2016 at 9:08 pm — Reply

Didn’t Ket have some wall walker boots when they were in the Sky Talker tower? Did he get rid of those? Seems like those would have been nice to have. Poor Randus. XD

7. DND Librarian
    May 6, 2016 at 2:57 pm — Reply

Last week I had a dream that the next podcast episode came out and Trelle was NOT the Mountain Ghost. I told Rodrigo that I thought that Trelle would be the Mountain ghost and he said, “Yeah, that would have been pretty cool. I wish I had thought of that.”

Last night, I had a dream where I told Rodrigo my previous dream, and he laughed and was like, “Of course Trelle is the Mountain Ghost. Why else would I even have a Mountain Ghost!?”

I told my fiancé about these dreams, and he asked if I should be jealous that I was dreaming so much about Rodrigo. I told him no, you should be jealous about how badly I want Trelle to be the Mountain Ghost.

Now that the mountain elves are actually in the podcast, I’m dying a little. This is so close, and I’ve talked myself in and out of this fan theory so many times. I wish I had never caught up with Critical Hit. This whole “waiting” thing is killing me.