Who will be the next to fall on ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? With four episodes left in this season, Marvel is raising the stakes and telling everyone, “No one is safe.”

The #FallenAgent countdown begins next Tuesday, April 26th at 9:00 PM ET/PT on ABC!

TUESDAY, APRIL 26 (9:00 PM ET/PT on ABC) – “The Singularity”
FOUR EPISODES LEFT! The S.H.I.E.L.D. team is left reeling and decimated as Hive continues to sway Inhumans to his side. But there is a sliver of hope, as Agents Fitz and Simmons follow a lead that may be able to stop the maniacal Inhuman once and for all.

TUESDAY, MAY 3 (9:00 PM ET/PT on ABC) – “Failed Experiments”
THREE EPISODES LEFT! Loyalties are tested and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team must seek a decisive resolution to the looming Hive threat. As Daisy’s prophecy ticks closer and the stakes get higher, join S.H.I.E.L.D. as we hurtle towards the dramatic season finale.

TUESDAY, MAY 10 (9:00 PM ET/PT on ABC) – “Emancipation”
TWO EPISODES LEFT! In the aftermath of the events of “Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War,” S.H.I.E.L.D. feels pressure to reveal their involvement with Inhumans. But with the stakes higher than ever and Hive growing stronger, the team is tested in ways they could never anticipate. Watch the shocking all-new episode.

TUESDAY, MAY 17 (9:00 PM ET/PT on ABC) – “Absolution” & “Ascension”
THE EPIC TWO-HOUR FINALE! #FallenAgent is revealed! It’s a showdown a season in the making as the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. try to thwart Hive’s master plan and take him down once and for all. But not everyone will survive the epic battle in the must-see Season 3 finale. Tune-in to find out who will live and who will die.

I’ve been totally absent from Agents of SHIELD for a couple seasons now. Is it still the bee’s knees? Do I need to dive into missed episodes during the off-season? I NEED TO KNOW SPOILERITES! I NEED TO KNOW!

[Preview] Here is your first look at X-O Manowar Annual 2016

[Animation] DC Super Hero Girls Season Two Premieres Today: Meet the Voice of Supergirl

1. Audie Norman
    April 22, 2016 at 9:39 am — Reply

I’ve enjoyed it, but at this point you have to take it more as a parallel universe to the Cinematic one. They’ve been building some good stories, but it’s so walled off from the rest of Marvel Studios. The whole point of the Avengers is to stop a threat like this. I can’t imagine Coulson sitting back going “Well, I think we’ll just handle this all by ourselves now. Not to mention they don’t even know I’m alive.” and not call in some super power. I understand the timeline for network TV production and everything else Marvel is doing don’t exactly work together, but I wish they made a better effort to make it happen.

2. Steve Smetzer
    April 22, 2016 at 9:55 am — Reply

Hi Stephen,

Agents of SHIELD is still worth watching. I think it works better when you “bing” watch it though.

Take care,