If you are going to a comic book convention this year, and you want to dress up like your favorite character from videogames, comics, and film, you’re probably going to need to craft a weapon or two. Bill Doran has released his second volume of weapon making books, that will teach you to make props that are completely safe.
- 160 pages of instructional content.
- Over 500 highly detailed photographs!
- Tips, tricks, and tutorials on building professional quality foam props.
- A pair of full build write-ups detailing Bill Doran’s foamsmithing process.
- Two free digital blueprint files!
We’ve had Bill as a guest on Finally Friday to talk props and cosplay, and he’s appeared on Tested multiple times, and he definitely knows his stuff. You can get the eBook today, and the print version is expected to ship in May 2016.
You find out more about Foamsmith 2 at the Punished Props website.